Pinnacle Business Link Ltd. is engaged in the conduct of training and consultancy particularly those related to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), community-based entrepreneurial development, and MSME support organisations as follows:
- Policies, programmes and institutional development:
Governments and development partners may require;
- Business models for enterprise development support organisations,
- Development of Business Development Services (BDS) and markets,
- Development of Business models for enterprise development support organisations,
- Diagnostic and impact assessment study, and
- Export development programmes.
- Entrepreneurial and management training:
There are instances where Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), NGOs, Implementing partners, etc. may require;
- Training for unemployed persons and business operators in such areas as management, entrepreneurship, and business skills for beneficiaries to start and run their businesses.
- Manuals and case studies to impart training to entrepreneurs and self-employed persons.
- Training of Business Advisors and BDS providers and
- Evaluation and impact assessment of training programmes and other private sector support packages
- Consultancy for individual private companies:
Situations where entrepreneurs and support agencies seek;
- Feasibility studies and Business plans,
- Business growth and expansion plans,
- Process consulting,
- Marketing plans,
- Impact assessment studies etc.
- Support to Business Membership Organisations (BMOs) or trade associations:
Instances where Business Membership Organisations (BMOs) or trade associations need to study and craft strategies that provide the best services to their membership as well as improving upon their organisation and management knowledge, skills and attitudes to provide quality services to their membership.